A music licence is an agreement between Azinity Music and whoever wants to use our music for whatever purpose and in whatever manner. All the music on Azinity Music is originally created by us. Azinity Music owns the copyright to these original music works.
We license our own original works to you for personal and commercial use under Creative Commons. Creative Commons is a nonprofit organization that helps overcome legal obstacles to the sharing of knowledge and creativity. Creative Commons licences give creators like Azinity Music a standardised way to grant the public permission to use our creative work under copyright law.
All our music licences are Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public Licences (CC BY 4.0). You are free to copy, redistribute in any medium or format, remix, transform, and build upon our music for personal and commercial use. But you must give credit by following the attribution instructions below, and indicate if changes were made to our music works.
Music Licence Attribution Instructions
- Copy and paste the full text and links below in the description of your work
- The music created by Azinity Music is licensed under CC BY 4.0.
- Link “the music” to its Spotify music track or YouTube music video
- Attribution can be written in any language other than English.
- If you have any questions regarding attribution or any music licence terms, please contact us.
- All our music is completely free to use for personal and commercial purposes as long as you give credit accordingly. This is not royalty-free music which means you don’t need to pay royalties if you buy a music licence. So, users are required to pay for royalty-free music whereas free music requires no payment.